Kashmir Tour Package
Paradise on earth” is an understatement for the truly beautiful land of Kashmir. Never fails to appeal to the senses, it is nature’s own divinity. The holy air that surrounds the mystical Alps and steep valleys is a sight of utter awe and experience of absolute delight. Experience the True kashmiri culture and spend time on Houseboats besides Dal lake, The lush green views of Aru Valley; the colorful series of houseboats and Shikara, the holy shrines, the deserted motorable road of Leh, and the tranquil ambience of Buddhist monasteries, Jammu and Kashmir is all about never-fading beauty and allure. There is no place in the state that is not blessed by Mother Nature.
- Day 1: Arrival + PM Shikara ride
Meet our representative at Srinagar airport, proceed to Srinagar city. Watch Mughal gardens like Shalimar, Nishat, Botanical Garden, ChashmaShahi, Pari Mahal and Shankaracharya temple. After local sightseeing enjoy Shikara ride in world famous Nagin Lake. Overnight stay at hotel
- Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (89 kms) After breakfast, transfer to Sonmarg for a day trip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonmarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some Towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonmarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonmarg; a local taxi has to be hired for it. The name Sonmarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which mean “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (56 kms) After breakfast, transfer to Gulmarg via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orchards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in world’s highest cable car “Gondola” or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course. Evening return back to Srinagar for overnight stay
- Day 04: Srinagar – Yusmarg – Srinagar(47 Kms) After Breakfast, proceed for an excursion tour to Yusmarg. Yusmarg is a small meadow set in the heart of mountains to the south-west of Srinagar. It is an ideal picnic spot and the Nilnag Lake can be visited from here. A two hour drive from Srinagar (47 kms) will take you to acres upon acres of grassy meadow ringed by forests of pine, and towering beyond them, awesome and majestic snow clad mountains. Later return to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel
- Day 5: Srinagar to Pahalgam (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive) After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
- Day 6: Pahalgam city tour- In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows.(at your own cost). After sightseeing, rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 7: Pahalgam to Jammu (8 h 35 min (245.9 km) After breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Jammu railway station for your onwards journey with everlasting memories of Kashmir Valley and heart-cheering
Kashmir is not only a stunning place with beautiful gardens and natural lakes, but also a shopper’s paradise. There are spices, dry fruits and handicrafts to be taken back home as well as delicious meals to be relished here. Kashmir, over the past few years, has become quite well connected with the rest of the world and this has ensured better tourist influx. There are great adventures to be enjoyed here, and travelers can try their hand at trekking, skiing and even walking on a frozen lake. All these varied options make it a perfect holiday destination for all.
- Enjoy a Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Discover the Awantipura Ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Explore Chandanwari and Betaab Valley.
- Enjoy local sightseeing in Srinagar.
- Excursion to Gulmarg
- Enjoy a fun-filled Gondola ride (upto First Level)
- 6 nights stay with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 nights stay in Pahalgam with breakfast and dinner.
- Shikara ride on Nigeen Lake for one hour.
- Cab charges from your airport arrival till Jammu railways station drop off
- Transport Include Fuel, Parking, Tolls, GST taxes.
- Gondola tickets.
- Pony rides.
- Entry tickets.
- Sonamarg and Pahalgam local sightseeing
- Pony Ride in Everywhere.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Any expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as road block due to natural climates and accidents.
- All Personal Expenses
- Entry Fee